Thursday, April 8, 2010

CRAZY.






This is me ALL the time.
I've never been so busy, so stressed and so tired.
School everyday including saturdays. WORD TO THE WISE: Never EVER take a Saturday morning class.... EVER!! Worst mistake I've made this semester.Work. Finals in 2 weeks. I've written 4 papers this week and have 2 more due tomorrow morning. Not to mention the 6 others I have due before the 26th. Plus the 5 exams I have to take in 2 weeks. Plus trying to find a second job for the summer. Plus trying to sell my contract. And then there's my choir schedule... literally it sucks up all of my time. But I love it so so so so much and couldn't be happier with it! I'm sure you're all in the same boat with me right now. We've just gotta take it one day at a time or we WILL go crazy. One thing that is keeping me going: SUMMER.

POST ON CONFERENCE COMING SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment