Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gracie!





me: "Hey Grace, you going all the way in?"
grace: "Na, I'm just putting my feet in" she said as she tumbled down the stairs of the houseboat, and fell all the way in the water, as she was fully clothed (including a hat and sunglasses) while she was also holding all of her toiletries.... I'm laughing out loud just thinking about it!

grace: "Al, why do you like Fiji water so much? There is no difference at all except that it's more expensive."
me: "I can taste the difference, it's so much fresher." I said while taking a sip of my Fiji water which she had actually dumped out and filled with tap water... she the proceeded to fall to the floor and almost wet herself from laughter! Classic.

grace: "I'm taking Jesus in my suitcase to college with me" she said while bearing her testimony at seminary graduation. She made the mistake of looking at our row of friends after she said that and she saw/heard us basically explode with laughter and she pretty much lost it at that point too... haha another classic.

grace: " I couldn't figure out why he didn't want ice cream and why he was acting so weird afterwards... and the ice cream he did get was like the dumbest and smallest flavor ever... I mean seriously, who doesn't like ice cream?"
me: " Grace, you realize he's lactose intolerant, right?" Our laughter died down approximately 2 days later....

I love you more than you could ever know Gracie!
"In Heaven we were sisters.... but God wouldn't do that to one mother" :) (this is YOURS forever Gracie!! You know what I'm talking about :)
I LOVE YOU!!
Xoxo,
Alliecat

No comments:

Post a Comment