Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blogging?

I never thought I'd have a blog... haha! Never say never I guess! I'm 20 and currently a sophomore at UVU. I've been living in Provo for about 2 years now and I love it! It's a blast! One thing I've learned though is that living on your own forces you to grow up a lot and fast. These past 6 months or so have been some of the most difficult and trying of my life, but by far the most rewarding. I've grown more in the last 6 months than I was ever expecting to do. I have learned so many things and that is one reason why I wanted to start this blog, to share everything I have learned! Also for those who care to get to know me a little better. I have the most amazing family and friends anyone could ever ask for and will most likely be doing a lot of posts dedicated to them so you can get to know them each a little better! And occassionly I'll document some of me and my roomates crazy adventures of living together right now! So, I hope you enjoy and are somewhat entertained by the life and times of Allie Morgan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment