Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lacey Nicole Tait (aka: my sunshine)




One of the biggest blessings in my life is my girlfriends. There is not a single day or night that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for these amazing friends in my life. There is a group of 5 us that have been best friends since kindergarten, so about 15 years now. Literally! How many people in this world can honestly say that they have had the same girlfriends their whole lives? Very few and that is why I'm so greatful for them in my life because we literally have been through it ALL together. Literally. Being together for 15 years plus living together for 2 means we have lieterally seen it ALL together. Right now, my current roommate is miss LACEY NICOLE TAIT. She is a ray of sunshine in my life! Where do I start with you Lace...
Out of all of these girls, I get very very protective over Lacey. I go out of my way to protect her from anything or anyone because I know she would do the same for me. She has been constant in my life, regardless of both of our circumstances. She is an incredible listener and is always there to help me with whatever problem I'm dealing with. She's my vent and I'd literally go insane without her! One of my favorite things to do with Lace is stay up late right before we fall asleep and talk with our light off! Like I said, she is willing to listen at all hours of the night.. :) Lacey is very loyal to her friends. She doesn't bounce around from friend to friend, she knows who her true friends are and she sticks with them. That is something I admire about her. She is going to make an absolutely wonderful wife someday because of this attribute. This is very rare to find in girls today and she is very blessed to have this gift of loyalty. Lacey is also one of the hardest workers I know. She is always keeping herself really busy and involoved in a lot of different things. 17 credits last semester, on the UVU dance team which sucks up most of her time, being active in the ward and maintaing a social life keeps her busy from 7:00 am til at lesat 1:30 am everyday. Not only that, but she exceeds in everything that she does! She is one of the strongest members on her team, gets amazing grades in school, is constantly making new friends and is still able to find time for her roomies! She doesn't go around boasting about everything she has to do in a day, she just quietly and humbly gets everything done that's expected of her. She has taught me so much about hard work this year and I'm striving every single day to maintain the kind of work ethic she has exemplified to me. Lacey has brilliant taste in music and we always rock out together in our room :) Lacey has been an increiblly supportive friend to me no matter what it is I'm involoved in. She literally came to every single choir concert and play of mine in high school and still comes to all of my concerts now. This means more to me than she will ever know. Thank you Lace for always being on the front row of every concert trying to make me laugh ha! Lacey has such a strong and sweet testimony. She tries her hardest to live the Gospel on a daily basis and isn't afraid to share her standards and beliefs with others. I am learning so much from her testimony. All of my friends are seriously above average beauties, but Lacey has always been one of my most beautiful friends. She is stunning. Stunning from the inside out! If ya'll don't know Lacey very well, I suggest you get to know her because she is truly a blessing in my life. I love you so much Lace! XOXO
Love, your sunshine (aka: your husband/roomie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment