Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tracy Miranda Polevoy






Everyone, meet the next one of the fabulous 5, tracy miranda george abraham washington peter thomas kent lincoln bunny marsha chris brown polevoy :) T-raace and I have a habbit of making new nicknames for eachother on a daily basis, hence the names:). Like I've mentioned before, trace has been one of my best friends since I was 5 years old! I remember having Mrs. Heeche's class with her in 2 grade, with her short hair and perm and everything:) If any of you were there to witness this glorious event, this was the year that me, tracy and charbri created and performed our infamous "Calling You," dance in the 2nd grade talent show! Lol.. needless to say, 12 years later, we still make up dances in our apartment together haah. One of my favorite things about her is that she can still kick off her heals and act like a 10 year old girl with me again! There are so many nights where we just lay on her bed making up songs, singing along to chris brown or nora jones, and laughing hysterically at Tracy's thoughts on life! I can honestly say that Trace is in my top 10 people who can always make me laugh harder than just about anyone! This is another one of my favorite things about her, is that she truly can make anyone and everyone laugh til they cry or pee their pants! Maybe one reason why is because she has one of the best and most hilarious laughs ever!! I love when we've all just gotten into bed, we're almost asleep then all of the sudden you hear a burst of the craziest laughter you've ever heard coming from tracy and tessa's room! Lace and I always end up laughing just from hearing them laugh cause we know that trace probably just said something ridiculous haha. Trace has one of the funnest and brightest personalities and she can always light up any room she walks into! There are so many things that i admire about Tracy. Tracy has a deep love for the Temple and I feel like that's one thing that has kept our friendship so strong and one thing that keeps us grounded. She is always silently motivating me to go the Temple every week by her silent example and commitment to the Temple. Thank you for keeping the Temple a big part of my life trace. Tracy is also the most incredible friend. She will go above and beyone for the people she loves the most and she is so loyal to her best friends. I know I can always count on Trace to be there for me whenever and wherever. Trace has the sweetest and most sincere testimony. She tries her hardest to live the Gospel everyday and she sets a great example for her family and her friends of living the principles of this Gospel and I know she will set an even stronger example for her future husband and children as well as my children. I can't wait for my children to get acquainted with their crazy aunt tracy:) Tracy has too many amazing qualities and attributes to name but I would have to say my favorite is her sensitivity and empathy for her friends. I wish I had this gift that tracy has. When you come to Trace with a serious problem or thought, she not only listens to you and sympathises for you, she really will empathize and cry with you. I remember it was exactly a year ago when I came to Tracy with a problem that was really tender to me and I was crying as I was talking to her about the problem. After I got done telling her my story and problem, I looked up at her and she was crying with me. After seeing that, it only made me cry harder because I not only knew she was listening to every word I said, she felt what I was feeling too. Trace, this is a gift from the Lord that you have been blessed with. This is such a rare and beautiful quiality that you have obtained from our Saviors example. Just as the Savior doesn't just listen to our cries and pleas to Him, He cries along with us and feels what we are feeling. That's what makes me know with complete assurity that He does hear our thoughts and cries and that He loves and cares about us. You are evidence of His love for me Tra. You have stood in the Saviors place in so many instances in my life and wrapped your arms around me and cried along with me as I try to come to peace with a problem. I cannot ever thank you enough for what this means to me Tra. You will never know the profound influence you have had on me in this life. You will only know when you are looking the Savior in the eyes and He can tell you Himself. I love you so much forever and ever Tracy! XOXO!
Love, Al

No comments:

Post a Comment