Monday, February 8, 2010

Obsessed & Craving




I don't know if it was just the weather today, but I am CRAVING summer! I cannot wait for camping, boating, WARMTH, warm summer nights, BBQ's, my friends to start coming home, swimming and just the idea of SUMMER!! 9 weeks til the semester is over.... I can do it!

And for those who don't already know, I'm slightly OBSESSED with the band SNOW PATROL.... and by slightly I mean majorly. I've been to 2 of their concerts so far, and I've been very front row dead center at both and I WILL attend every one of their concerts until I die or they stop playing! One of my biggest goals is to go to Ireland to see them play in their hometown cause that's where they're from. Crazy? Maybe :) Just listen for yourself and you can also know why I am obsessed and love going to their concerts! click here

No comments:

Post a Comment