Tuesday, April 24, 2012

BLAH.

Today I made the mistake of putting off studying for my hardest final that I have to take tomorrow morning to go play in the BEAUTIFUL sunshine and to go swimming for the first time this season. Now, I'm sitting here needing to cram all of this into my brain.... Ya know, I'm sure one day it will be probably be important for me to know "about the AIDS epidemic and how the Preecede/ Procede model and the Health Behavior Model can help solve the problem to educate and motivate individuals to positive behavior changes... blah blah blah...," but for right now, I. DON'T. CARE.!!!!!!!!! I have shoved so much into my brain this last week (like the rest of us students) that all I want to do is be in the water from sun up til sun down... THURSDAY. Just get to Thursday...

xoxo,
Alliecat

1 comment:

  1. story of my life. putting off homework, studying, paper writing, basically everything and anything that has to do with school for all things sunshine and summery.

    ReplyDelete