Thursday, October 7, 2010

Top 5's...






TOP 5 HOTTEST/FAVORITE MALE CELEBRITIES:
1.David Archuleta.... For all you haters, just you watch... this is the guy I'm going to marry! He's perfect.
2.Joseph Gordon Levitt
3.Adam Brody
4.Chris Pine
5.Shia Le Beouf. Loved him since Even Stevens and I still love him now :)
Honorable mentions: Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Usher and Wentworth Miller.

TOP 5 BEST FEELINGS IN THE WORLD:
1.Being twitterpated about a boy
2.Being re-united with your best friends after 2 years (can you tell I'm in the missionary homecoming phase?? FINALLY.)
3.Being on a rollercoaster
4.Serving someone
5.Laughing so hard that your whole body hurts

TOP 5 BEST INVENTIONS/CREATIONS EVER:
1.Dresses with pockets....GENIUS.
2.Fruit+chocolate.... need I say more?
3.Midol. It's literally saved my life and the lives of those around me several times.
4.The I-Touch. I mean speakers built into your Ipod??? Now I don't almost choke myself in my sleep every night because of my headphones!
5.Free-meals at Cafe Rio... "FREEEEEEE MEEEEEAL!"

TOP 5 FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT CHRISTMAS TIME/DECEMBER:
1.Christmas Eve with my family :) I always morph into a 5 year old girl every Christmas Eve!
2.CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!! I may or may not have listened to Christmas music 1 or 2 times already... I'm just sayin.
3.The first big snow storm and how the sky gets pink at night when it's snowing! Favorite.
4.Cuddling with a cute boy in a big blanket sitting by the fire watching ELF :)
5.Sledding at the cabin/cabin with my family!

What are your top 5's?!
Xoxo,
Alliecat

1 comment:

  1. joseph gordon & adam brody.
    allie my dear you sure know what good looking is. i may just need to watch 500 days of summer this weekend so i can fall in love for the 50millionth time.

    ReplyDelete