Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My dream...

I was 5 years old when I saw the movie Grease for the first time. I would sneak away and watch the movie over and over and over again. I was totally captivated by all the singing, dancing and acting. My parents quickly caught onto my fascination with this world of performing and signed me up for my first dance classes and also my first acting company....


In the years to follow, I became totally wrapped up in singing lessons, dance class, piano and performed in several musicals and plays. Performing simply became my life!




Because of my deep love for performing, I've made it a big part of my life. Aside from the Gospel and the amazing people in my life, nothing brings me more happiness than performing. :)










Everytime I see a show on Broadway, go to a concert, dance performance. Everytime I hear a great singer, watch an actress completely lose herself in acting or see an inspiring dance. It takes every ounce of self control for me to not get up and join them on stage! There is simply NO feeling in the world that compares to that of being on a stage in front of a crowd..... the energy and the adrenaline that you feel right before you go on stage.... mmmmm. :)


If only I had the guts to go after it.........

xoxo,
Alliecat














No comments:

Post a Comment