Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tears.

Please watch these videos and tell me that you're laughing so hard that you have tears streaming down your face like I do.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf9-mxgzWeQ&feature=related
"Come on Mike, knock that dog off her head..."
"...you should really look in a mirror before you call yourself that..."
"Alright, better come backs Mike, better come backs...."
"... Your hands are blistered, you can barely stand, your hair is inexplicable...."

TEARS. Dying.

I think Phoebe is my favorite friends character.... she always makes me laugh the very hardest!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttZ9jrqn790&feature=related
"CHANDLER!!"
"Oh what do ya know... it's a treat for the eyes... AND the ears..."

I miss this show terribly!

xoxo,
Alliecat

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to miss it because I have 6 of the seasons and watch them religiously. And since we will be living together next year...you know what that means?! More friends obsession! I love these as well by the way. Wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete