Thursday, June 2, 2011

:)

I Love LDC because.......



We act like celebrities in Reno, Nevada.... the knee-pit of America.

I have these lovelies to provide me with endless hours of free entertainment....


It forced me to be friends with my angel... Karen Carpenter. She lives on through us.....
They support mustache march.....


They make me feel good by treating me like the gangster that I think I am...

We love each other lots....

They help me pull off awesome April fools jokes. Like putting Brother Eggetts brand new house for sale along with his 1992 Ford Tempo....

I'm friends with Miss Plus Size America! And she lets me play princess by letting me wear her crown and sash. :)

Did I mention that we all love each other lots??

This man gives us life changing devotionals on a regular basis.... "build your city..."


We make each other laugh this hard ALL of the time....

We sing to only the best people.....

:)

LDC..... you're the best thing that has ever happened to me thus far. Make the last year count! 

xoxo,
Alliecat

1 comment: