Thursday, June 16, 2011

RaNdOmS

RaNdOmS....

1. You know you're working way too much when it not only takes up 13 hours of your day, but when it's all you dream about as well.... 

2. I love my family. I feel like we've grown together and become so close in these last couple months. We love and support eachother so much and I'm so grateful for them.



3. Lime Ricki has THEE cutest and most amazing modest swimsuits I've ever seen! I love working for them! Check out their website and if you want to get some swimsuits, leave me a comment or text me so I can give you a discount. :) http://www.limericki.com/

4. I really want to go to Thailand next summer to work in a orphanage. My #1 goal to accomplish in the next year!



5. ROLLERBLADING season is here. My crew is now hiring. Inquire within for details....



6. My new motto to live by is "No regrets!" (I probably stole this from the Bachelorette...) But it's such a simple statement packed with so much meaning and power. I want to accomplish all that I possibly can during this stage of life while I'm young and single. I've been having a really hard time deciding if I want to change my major to Early Childhood Education or stick with my current major which is Community Health... But then it hit me, why not do both???? Yes, it will be really difficult to double major, but there is no reason why I can't do it! I want to take advantage of the opportunity to educate myself as much as I possibly can while I still have the opportunity. I also want to travel, I want to date as many people as I can and gain as many friends as I can and I just want to live my life to it's absolute fullest right now! There is NO excuse for me not to grasp all of the opportunites that are right in front of me RIGHT NOW, because one day these opportunities won't be here. If you know me well, you know that I am a major planner. I love the security of planning out my future. But you know what? In the last 3 years, NOT ONE of MY plans has actually worked out! So guess what? I've completely ERASED every one of my plans for my future. I'm "wiping my slate clean," and just living my life. I really feel like it's what the Lord wants me to do. That way, I can continue to be pleasantly surprised by how my life turns out instead of being constantly disappointed and frustrated. "There is no time like the present." So, here's to living with NO REGRETS!




xoxo,
Alliecat

No comments:

Post a Comment