Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 12

Day 12: A picture of something you love.

Oh geez. I love soooo many things!


LDC. Best decision I have ever made in my life thus far.


 Meh. You guys are alright.

Singing/acting/performing! This is me hosting the institute talent show. To introduce the Disney section of the show, paul and I sang "True Loves Kiss" from Enchanted and this is me singing to my little animals. :)

Yes, I will marry you.

"Where dreams come true...." best place on earth!


Sometimes I like to pretend this is real life....

Yes yes  and yes!

Love my sib's!!

My rollerblading crew.... or the only aunt that will take them blading.


I'm watching it for the second time since yesterday right now...

There are few things more satisfying than a Tootsie Roll.



No comments:

Post a Comment