Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 17

Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

I've made a huge goal to study the words of the prophets as much as I study the scriptures which is about 20-30 minutes everyday. If I don't have time to read a talk everyday then I'll read up to 5 in one day. Guys, I can't even tell you what a difference it has been making in my life. The Book Of Mormon is the most inspired book ever written because we are able to make modern day applications of ancient writings. However, the Prophets receive the exact revelation that we specifically need TODAY! I promise you if you make it a goal to even just read one conference talk a week, you will see the difference. You will feel closer to the the Spirit and I promise that you will feel more at peace, you'll feel clarity and that you'll feel generally happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment