Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 21

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.


Ok, these aren't pictures of the actual event, but it happened while tubing....


One time I was boating with my ward when I was about 15. We had been having tube wars for a long time and I was the only girl out on the water with at least 8 boys. If you've ever been tubing with me, you know that I get wild and crazy especially when I'm battling! There were two tubes behind the boat and everyone had been battling for a while. For some reason I thought it would be a really great idea to do this; I was trying to get the tubes together, so I had my feet hooked into the bottom handles of BOTH tubes and my hands were on the top handles of BOTH tubes... So I was on my back holding myself up on the handles of the tubes but I wasn't actually on the tubes, I was riding on the water, make sense? Well, I was wearing a two piece.... (see where this story is going??? I know I wanna throw up just finishing the story... ) All of the sudden I feel a lot of.. "breeze," and a lot of extra water... I look down and my bottoms are OFF; ALL THE WAY OFF!!! There was a couple of guys who were trying to knock me down and they saw the whole "ordeal." I looked down, noticed I was riding free, looked at the boy who was trying to attack me, kicked him in the face and let go.....

Yes, I was mortified; I still feel like I'm gonna barf everytime I think about that moment. Oh, did I mention that our dad's were in the bishopbric together at the time???? EW. EW EW EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment